May 12, 2013

My Mandarin Farewell

No comments:
 
So all this happened last night:



The beautiful centerpieces!

Here's another one :)

My very very good friend, Julie.

Johnson and I

Anita and I

The program!

My very very good friend, Janessa! :D

PEARL AND I. I'M GOING TO MISS HER SO MUCH <3

That height difference... They're both wearing heels though, haha.


THIS GIRL IS MY MATH BUDDY.

This would have been the best picture if it weren't out of focus.

Second attempt... darn it.
VICKY MY BEST FRIEND. (Wait for it....)

Pose #1


Pose #2

Pose #3

My friend, Eric and I. :D

TAYA, MY BOOK BUDDY.

Justin and I go waaaaaaaaay back.

YES, FINALLY. ALEX, MY OTHER BEST FRIEND.

Mohamed!! :DD

Kayla and I go pretty far back, we've had some troubles. :)

In all honesty, pretty much everyone in here is one of my very good friends, and I'm going to miss them so much! Except for Johnson, Alex, and Vicky because I'm going to school with them next year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff